From first dates to 10-year anniversaries, I want to plan your custom Denver date for you. There are no rules and no gimmicks…You have to plan a date, and I want to help…For free!
I get asked on a second date 90% of the time. Now,the other 10% doesn’t mean I didn’t want a second date, but it didn’t always happen. Follow my rules, assuming you are not a crazy fool on the date, and you can pretty much count on a second date.